Pricing and Polices
All participants, including speakers, are expected to register and pay the appropriate registration fee. Indeed, presentation of a paper is felt to be the only form of participation along with chairing sessions, attending sessions and participating in business meetings or other collegial activities.
The registration fees are as follows
Early Bird (up to 01/01/2023): $400 Regular: $430
Registration for local participants:
Registrarion ) without accommodation( 2000 EGP
Registration with accommodation for two nights 3200 EGP
Registration with accommodation for one night 2650 EGP
Early Bird (up to 01/01/2023): 5% Fees Reduction
Registration fees for participants cover:
- Conference briefcase and registration kit
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Accommodation for 3 days, 2 nights at conference hotel half board per person in a double room
- Conference proceedings and publications
- Attendance to all the conference sessions, keynote talks and workshops
Please note: there is no health or accident insurance for participation in the meeting, nor it is included in the registration fees. Participants are advised to arrange for their insurance coverage, including eventual cancellation costs for accommodation and travel services.